Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After A Fistful of Silver sub-quest of the Crime Wave quest line has been completed, Slim Couldry will task the Warden to enter Bann Franderel's Estate and rob him of his most valuable items as part of The Private Collection sub-quest. After the Landsmeet is concluded the estate is being visited one last time during The Tears of Andraste sub-quest.According to Slim Couldry, it is very difficult to access the estate since mages have activated magical wards in order to protect it.
The Private Collection Edit
- House Soldier (Human, x7 Normal and one Lieutenant)
- House Archer (Human, x5 Normal and one Lieutenant)
- Rogue Mage (Human, Mage, one Normal, one Lieutenant)
The Tears of Andraste Edit
- House Soldier (Human, Warrior, melee and ranged, mostly Normal)
- Rogue Mage (Human, Mage, Normal).
- Mercenary Leader (Human, Warrior, Lieutenant)
- Captain of the Guard (Human, Warrior, Lieutenant)
- 2 x Steel golem (Golem, Warrior, Lieutenant)
Special objects Edit
- During The Private Collection, after the trigger is sprung.
- x2 Leghold Traps (disarm for 40 XP)
- During The Tears of Andraste:
Notable items EditTears of Andraste
A small crystal vial filled with a clear liquid, allegedly the tears of Andraste that she shed for humanity.
- on the second visit only Captain Key
A plain bronze key.
- can be stolen or looted from the Mercenary Leader
- The trigger is sprung during The Private Collection after exploring the treasure vault. After that, guards and traps are spawned and you'll have to fight your way back.
- Also, with stealth, you keep your team at the entrance, and send the rogue all the way to the treasure room which should trigger the ambush. With good enough stealth your rogue should be able to make it back to the entrance without being engaged in combat. Then you just need to kill a few near the entrance, run into the weapons room and you should go out of combat mode. Then walk back to the entrance and walk out with minimal fuss.
- It is also possible for the rogue to stay on his or her own and find a quiet corner far enough from the nearest guards to exit combat mode. Then the player can switch control to one of the other party members who stayed behind at the entrance and have them exit to the city map.
- This area does not count towards the Traveler achievement.