Valorin was searching for Lindiranae's talisman, a lost Dalish artifact of particular importance to Hawen's clan. Valorin's journal mentions ruins on the plains where the talisman may be found.
Triggers when you find Valorin and his effects as per the quest, Someone to Lose.
- Find Lindiranae's talisman in the Shrine to Sylaise on a corpse behind a spirit barrier (requires a mage in your party).
- Return the talisman to Emalien at the Dalish Camp to complete the quest.
Completing the quest yields:
- 128 XP
- 80 Influence
- By the Grace of the Dalish
Notable items Edit
- Lindiranae's talisman (this is a quest item only not a valuable).
- Ancient Elven Robes
Unique Light Armor
It is difficult to tell what material these Elven robes are made from. If anything, they seem to be formed from some kind of lyrium or other magical substance, held together over the long ages by means long-since forgotten.
Requires: Level 8
+2% Magic Defense
+3% Spirit Defense
+10% Focus Gain looted from Lindiranae's corpse
- Ring of Doubt
A young Tevinter magister forced into an arranged marriage enchanted this, his wedding ring, with the power of invisibility.
+20% Flanking damage
Enter stealth when not attacking during combat
You are a deadly threat to an enemy that can't see you coming. When you attack from stealth, you automatically critical hit. looted from Lindiranae's corpse (requires Patch 10)
- There is a glitch in the Shrine to Sylaise. If the Inquisitor goes to the area where the spirit barrier is/was, jumps on to the statue and off near the left wall, it will glitch and they will have to fight two guardsmen each time. They will leave different items each time, usually 1-2 Ancient Writings and/or 5 Orlesian Tomes.
- Like with the Inquisition version of the Black Emporium, it is possible for wildlife to get stuck half in the door (see gallery).