Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skills EditCharge - The bronto charges, dealing critical damage to the target and knocking it down unless it passes a physical resistance check. Taunt
- Tank (Passive) - The creature is a tank, able to sustain significantly more damage than others of its kind. It gains a large bonus to health and a small bonus to armor.
- Due to Snug being considered a summon, Jerrik will not be able to summon any ranger pets while Snug is present. However, the Master Ranger talent does improve Snug's stats.
- Snug generates a very high amount of threat, and thus the enemies will likely focus on the bronto first.
- pcThere is a bug that makes Snug the Bronto enter your party instead of Brogan. Brogan will still follow you, but you are unable to control him. Snug the Bronto will act like a normal party member, able to die, and be revived. It has no abilities.
- xbox360pcIt is possible that Snug can become duplicated. Jerrik will have one Snug as a summon, and a second Snug will become an extra party member. You can then give this second Snug weapons and accessories (unknown if this effects stats). This second Snug will be invulnerable, making him handy during the Harvester Boss Battle.