Sleep is a mage spell from the Entropy tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Area of effect: 10m sphere. Duration (adjusted by target rank): 12s.
- Spell combinations: Nightmare.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Being hit by this spell is supposed to generate 30 Threat. As of Patch 1.02, no Threat is drawn.
- The following creatures are completely immune to Sleep: abominations, arcane horrors, Archdemon, ash wraiths, broodmother, corpses, desire demons, golems, Grand Oak, pride demons, rage demons, revenants, shades, skeletons, wild sylvans, wisp wraiths, Witherfang.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Subsequent Sleep spells reset the duration.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell requires be cast with your weapon(s) sheathed.
- Sleeping enemies are denied mental resistance checks against Horror or Waking Nightmare, but they may still resist the spell if they have magic resistance.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.