- Just keep it. (+13)
- I won't tell anyone, I promise. (+14)
- Well, Grey Wardens are allowed to have things. (+14)
Vigil's Keep Throne Room Edit
Books on the Bookshelves behind SigrunEdit
- They're all at your disposal. (+3)
- It's just kindling when winter comes. (+2)
- And every one is about mabari hounds. Yawn.
"Its much easier fighting darkspawn on the surface"Edit
(Requires at least warm approval probably before you give her the spyglass)
- Its not magic, its optics.
- Its true, its a Qunari invention.
- They're not that special (-3)
- I have a spyglass right here. (available only if the gift is not yet given.)
After meeting Mischa in Amaranthine, part of Sigrun's Roguish PastEdit
This conversation must be completed before meeting Mischa in The Crown and Lion in Amaranthine
- It was pretty funny.
- She was too hard on you.
- I'd rather not talk about that humiliating incident. (-10) (ends conversation)
"I need to thank you."Edit
(Requires very high approval, 76(or a bit less, but more than 72))
- After all that's happened, is the Legion so important?
- I know you haven't abandoned the Legion.
- Aren't our purposes the same?
- That won't happen for a long time.
- Everyone dies.
- That's noble of you. (+2)
Counter at Glassric's ShopEdit
(Second "level" of dialogue options is only available if Oghren is in the active party.)
- Oh, you better not. I want to shop here again. Sigrun approves (+2)
- We can buy anything you want. Sigrun approves (+6)
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Adding "eavesdropper" to your list of fine qualities? Oghren approves (+1)
- Shh! The adults are talking. Oghren disapproves (-1)
- Go away, Oghren. Oghren disapproves (-1)
Personal Quest - Sigrun's Roguish PastEdit
Bumping into Mischa (start of quest)Edit
- Hey, you bumped into her.
- Apologize for that slur, now.
- Sigrun, what's going on?
See 'Vigil's Keep Throne Room' section for an intermediate conversation.
Finding Mischa in the Crown and Lion Inn (conclusion of quest)Edit
- Vollney? Was that Varlan's ring? You can't give that away. (ends conversation)
- That means a lot to Sigrun, so you'd better appreciate it. (ends conversation)
- Keep the ring. I'll give Mischa some gold. (+6)
Wending Wood Edit
Tree in the first area of the Wood (slightly northwest of the ruined caravan)
- You don't have to. We smell them all the time.
- The darkspawn smell bad?
- You don't like the smell of rust, blood, and taint? (-3)
Endgame Choices Edit
- Take Sigrun to Amaranthine upon receiving news of the attack on the city. (+3)
- Choose to save Amaranthine. (+3)
- Release the messenger. (-3)
- Choose to defend the Vigil's Keep. (-5) , but if persuaded (+2) .
- Return to the Vigil's Keep you chose to defend. If Sigrun was not in the party in Amaranthine, (+3) .