Rising Winds is a warrior ability from the Two-Handed Weapon tree in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Burning: 20% weapon damage per second
- Burning duration: 8 seconds
- Upgrades Earthshaking Strike
- Does not inflict friendly fire damage
- Initial Burning damage hit is independent of the two in the base ability
- Appears to deal an averaged 50% weapon damage as Burning damage per second rather than the described 20% (ticks every 2 seconds for 100% weapon damage)
- Linear AoE remains for about 12 seconds after ignition rather than the described 8 seconds. An unofficial fix for pcis available here.
- Burning persists for a very long time even when leaving the AoE, roughly 32 seconds rather than the described 8 seconds. An unofficial fix for pcis available here.
- AoE expires immediately upon being KOed, applied Burning effects will persist. An unofficial fix for pcis available here.
- Burning effects from other spells overwrite Shattered Ground's effect
- Does not work on enemies immune to Fire damage or Burning effects