Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rising Winds is a warrior ability from the Two-Handed Weapon tree in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Burning: 20% weapon damage per second
- Burning duration: 8 seconds
- Upgrades Earthshaking Strike
- Does not inflict friendly fire damage
- Initial Burning damage hit is independent of the two in the base ability
- Appears to deal an averaged 50% weapon damage as Burning damage per second rather than the described 20% (ticks every 2 seconds for 100% weapon damage)
- Linear AoE remains for about 12 seconds after ignition rather than the described 8 seconds
- Burning persists for a very long time even when leaving the AoE, roughly 32 seconds rather than the described 8 seconds
- AoE expires immediately upon being KOed, applied Burning effects will persist
- Burning effects from other spells overwrite Shattered Ground's effect
- Does not work on enemies immune to Fire damage or Burning effects