Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After entering, the Warden-Commander will meet a young lady in trouble. After following her they discover that she was in fact a Hunger demon in disguise. The Warden-Commander can either fight the demon or coerce it into standing down.
- Devouring skeleton (Demon, Critter and Normal)
- Skeleton archer (Demon, Critter and Normal)
- Shambling corpse (Demon, Normal)
- Putrid devouring corpse (Demon, Normal)
- Desiccated shambling corpse (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Ravenous enraged corpse (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Ancient fanged skeleton (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Frenzied devouring skeleton (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Mangled shambling skeleton (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Hunger demon (Demon, Boss)
QuestsA Maiden in Distress Shadows of the Blackmarsh
- Essence of Cunning
- Essence of Magic
- Essence of Constitution (open the coffin in the room with A Maiden in Distress)
- The skeletons here typically rise from the corpses on the ground or emerge from coffins. This is triggered by proximity. However, if they can detect no characters (e.g., a single Rogue under Stealth entered the room), then some will not activate. However, the minimap may still show all skeletons -- even those not activated and which therefore cannot be interacted with.