The shadow warrior is a powerful creature. It appears to be a silhouette of an elven male. It can be encountered multiple times. The first would be within Sundermount's cave in a fight with two corpses and two shades. Another Warrior is fought, together with an Arcane Horror, next to the altar on Sundermount. The third, atop Sundermount, can be fought, in addition to many shades, by touching the barrier protecting a cave.
- Shadow Field
- Shadow Aura
Special traits Edit
- Immune to Sleep
- Immune to Silence
- High armor
- High Fortitude
- Medium resistance to Movement Speed effects
Elemental resistances Edit
- Cold: Normal
- Electricity: Very weak
- Fire: Normal
- Nature: Normal, or immune on Nightmare mode
- Spirit: Very weak
Upon death, the one fought with an Arcane Horror may drop a Dagger, Dalish Dagger, Dalish Amulet, Ironwood Warblade, Elven Light Helm or Dalish Belt. The one atop Sundermount will drop the Arm of Adruil 100%.
- The shadow warrior uses stealth and backstabs often, causing tremendous damage. It is a good strategy to defeat this foe first. Try not to let your mages lead the shadow warrior's threat, as a single backstab can often do enough damage to kill them instantly.
- After the shadow warrior goes into stealth, you can expose it with a Mind Blast spell, which stuns it briefly and forces it into sight.
- An upgraded Stonefist spell works very well against these foes, almost always knocking them down, which allows your party to attack without resistance. Expect them to go into stealth upon recovery, though.