Scattershot is a rogue and warrior talent from the Rapid Shot tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Stun duration is 2s (adjusted by target rank). This talent generates an auto-hit.
- In addition to normal damage, 15 bonus damage is dealt.
- Up to 10 hostile secondary targets within 15m of the primary target are hit (line of sight from primary target to secondary targets required).
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- 50 Threat is drawn from the primary target.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- A separate attack roll for each target is performed. Any miss is converted into a hit. Critical damage is possible, but frozen/petrified enemies can't be shattered.
- If the primary target perishes, Scattershot will not hit the secondary targets.
- There is an external mod that allows hitting nearby enemies, when the original target died by the shot itself.
- The 15 bonus damage is dealt as a separate instance. If Suppressing Fire is active, all targets hit will be debuffed twice, applying -15 attack.
See also Edit