Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scattershot is a rogue and warrior talent from the Rapid Shot tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Stun duration is 2s (adjusted by target rank). This talent generates an auto-hit.
- In addition to normal damage, 15 bonus damage is dealt.
- Up to 10 hostile secondary targets within 15m of the primary target are hit (line of sight from primary target to secondary targets required).
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- 50 Threat is drawn from the primary target.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- A separate attack roll for each target is performed. Any miss is converted into a hit. Critical damage is possible, but frozen/petrified enemies can't be shattered.
- If the primary target perishes, Scattershot will not hit the secondary targets.
- The 15 bonus damage is dealt as a separate instance. If Suppressing Fire is active, all targets hit will be debuffed twice, applying -15 attack.
See also Edit