Saartoh Bas-Tic Eva is a generic staff in Dragon Age II.
- Random loot from a corpse in the Wounded Coast during Act 3. It is located at the southern island, on the high ground of the middle path where the road splits into 3.
- Randomly sold in Sandal's Store in Act 3 during The Last Straw.
- This item is randomly generated in stores or containers upon entering the map where it is located, or upon defeating an enemy. Its attributes are scaled to Hawke's level.
- Saartoh Bas-Tic Eva is possibly a former Saarebas weapon, belonging to one of the Tal-Vashoth that inhabited the Wounded Coast.
- The name has been retconned by World of Thedas 2. The correct name is now Saartoh-Bas Tic Eva, and roughly translates to "novice mage staff that deals cold damage."
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, p. 273, "Qunari Names For Items".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.