Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Saartoh Bas-Tic Eva is a generic staff in Dragon Age II.
- Random loot from a corpse in the Wounded Coast during Act 3. It is located at the southern island, on the high ground of the middle path where the road splits into 3.
- Randomly sold in Sandal's Store in Act 3 during The Last Straw.
- This item is randomly generated in stores or containers upon entering the map where it is located, or upon defeating an enemy. Its attributes are scaled to Hawke's level.
- Saartoh Bas-Tic Eva is possibly a former Saarebas weapon, belonging to one of the Tal-Vashoth that inhabited the Wounded Coast.
- The name has been retconned by World of Thedas 2. The correct name is now Saartoh-Bas Tic Eva, and roughly translates to "novice mage staff that deals cold damage."
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, p. 273, "Qunari Names For Items".