Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Warden needs to pass through these apartments to find the source of the Unrest in the Alienage. The key found in the Tevinter Hospice or in the locked room here with the Tevinter Soldiers will open a second way out into a cut off area of the Alienage and from there to the Tevinter Warehouse. Alternatively, a rogue can lockpick his way through.
Quests EditUnrest in the Alienage Fazzil's Request
- Sick Elf
- An Elf Guard and three Tevinter Soldiers in a locked room on the western side of the building.
- x3 Chests (locked, 40 & 50 XP)
- Wooden Crate
- Unlocked Chest containing Veal Bone and Free Sailor Sextant, required for the Chanter's Board quest Fazzil's Request - northern central room
- Pile of Books with Codex entry: The City Elves in locked room (if the Warden is not a City Elf)
Special objects Edit
- Throughout the apartments are various clues indicating that the inhabitants had been forcibly removed. For example, a broken vase, a dinner table and chairs, a doll and a pool of blood.
- Metal Door (Locked for 60 XP) leading to the cut-off area of the Elven Alienage. It can also be unlocked with the key from the soldiers in the locked room or in the Hospice.
- A note implicating the slave trade and a key. Located on the table, in the room with the soldiers.