There is a legendary elven sword rumored to be found within an overgrown ruin on the edge of the Arbor Wilds.
- Fast travel to the Cradle of Sulevin which appears on the World Map following the completion of the war table scouting operation Rumors of the Sulevin Blade
- Locate and light the veilfire that is directly to the left of the first altar
- Hold the veilfire over the altar and take the first object
- Defeat the revenant and loot it to acquire the weapon fragment
- Repeat with the other three altars
- Go to Dagna at Skyhold and ask to repair the sword. This will complete the quest.
- Revenants that spawn for this quest do not drop revenant hearts.
On collecting the fourth sword piece:
- 500 Influence
On completing the quest:
- 10,152 XP
- 2,000 Influence
- 3 Power
Notable Items Edit
- You receive Sulevin Blade
"Sulevin" is elven for "purpose." For the Dalish, that purpose is finding a new homeland. Keepers collect ancient lore and use it to create the weapons for a future war: to conquer a homeland or to defend it.
Requires: Level 20
Damage: 270–282 AoE
+11% Armor Penetration
Chance to cast Pull of the Abyss on a hit once you take the sword pieces to Dagna.
- Superb Spirit Rune Schematic
Adds spirit damage to each weapon strike.
is found with veilfire at the rear of the Starlight Chambers, right side behind a locked door.
- A piece of the Freed Are Slaves mosaic is also found in this room.