Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rock Barrage is Shale's talent from the Rock Mastery tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Area of effect is 10m radius sphere.
- Duration is 20s.
40*(1 + 0.01*[strength-10]) damage per hit.
- Targets are knocked down unless they pass a physical resistance check vs. Shale's strength.
- The movement penalty is -40%, comparable to (and cumulative with) that imposed by Earthquake.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 3s.
- This talent draws 20 threat from the target(s).
- This talent does not grant Shale any passive benefits. Party members receive an additional bonus of +5% ranged critical chance and -1s aim speed.
- Activation base is in stamina.
- Earthquake and Rock Barrage, with their identical areas of effect and durations, make an extremely effective combination. Both can be cast before combat.
- Rock Barrage damage is affected by Shale's strength only.
- Rock Barrage is bugged as of v1.04. The initial animation of Shale throwing rocks into the air will play, and the correct stamina will be expended for the talent, but it will reset almost instantly.
- pc Bringing up the inventory screen, then resuming the action will allow Rock Barrage to complete normally.
- pc Dragon Age Rules Fixpack mod.
- xbox360 Use Hurl Rock every time immediately before Rock Barrage is activated.
- ps3 Activate Rock Barrage. As Shale throws the rocks into the air, press Select to enter the menu, and then exit it.
See also Edit