Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Upon arriving at the Roadside, The Warden sees a battle between mages and darkspawn: a mage with 2 apprentices is standing atop a little hill, preparing to defend against a wave of darkspawn. Luckily for them, the Warden assists in the fight. This encounter only occurs if the Warden sided with the mages in the Broken Circle questline.
- Cleansing Aura is very effective for helping keep the Mages alive.
- Mage - He is taking the apprentices to Redcliffe. First Enchanter Irving told him that the Warden needs every able-bodied mage for the war.
- All of the allies provide powerful support, able to cast the following spells:
- Paralysis Explosion is very useful, incapacitating most darkspawn and making mages' Tempest increasingly powerful.
- All of the darkspawn use melee weapons and as such, the only way for them to harm the mages is to run uphill, using one narrow path. While it is impossible to completely block it off with Glyph of Repulsion, a melee-oriented party can still bottleneck them. Additionally, it is a great place to lay down traps.
Even if they die, the Mage will refer to the apprentices as still alive.
Notable items EditDeathroot
A harmless enough plant on its own, deathroot's thick leaves contain an extract that the Chasind have used to induce hallucinations for centuries. Sufficiently concentrated, it can be made into a deadly poison.