Regeneration is a mage spell from the Creation tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Health Regeneration (exploration and combat): (100.0 + Spellpower) * 0.2 per tick for 10s.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Activation base is in Mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- The spell effectively heals 100 + Spellpower.
- The healing amount is calculated when the spell is cast. This amount is divided into 5 healing ticks and the regeneration rate of the target is modified for 10s.
- If Blood Magic is active on the target when the spell is cast, the standard penalty applies and only 10% is healed. There is no penalty if blood magic is activated after the spell has been cast.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
See also Edit