Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Regeneration is a mage spell from the Creation tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Health Regeneration (exploration and combat): (100.0 + Spellpower) * 0.2 per tick for 10s.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Activation base is in Mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- The spell effectively heals 100 + Spellpower.
- The healing amount is calculated when the spell is cast. This amount is divided into 5 healing ticks and the regeneration rate of the target is modified for 10s.
- If Blood Magic is active on the target when the spell is cast, the standard penalty applies and only 10% is healed. There is no penalty if blood magic is activated after the spell has been cast.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
See also Edit