Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A small group of Inquisition soldiers were dispatched to investigate a Dwarven port on the Storm Coast that is currently being held by red templars. The port gives the red templars a foothold in the region. The soldiers have cleared the way to storm the port.
Head to the Red Templars stronghold marked in Storm Coast, north-west of Driftwood Margin Camp: the gate that used to be locked is now open. Follow the linear path through the cave, along the shore on the other side, and into the stronghold, destroying one of the Red Lyrium deposits along the way. Make sure to loot the Red Templar Key from one of the bodies on the way. The path will seem to end at the claimable Daerwin's Mouth landmark. Backtrack to the last corner before the landmark to find a breach in the northern wall.
That passage leads to a larger cave with two two-stories buildings, patrolled by Red Templars. From the lower level, a door leads to a passage ending in a broken bridge (a Red Lyrium deposit and an Elven Artifact are located here). Continue through the upper level, where another breach in a wall inside the separate room leads to a suspended bridge instead. On the other side of the river, descend the stairs and check the broken bridge route for another Red Lyrium deposit.
The path opposite the broken bridge leads to a larger cave on a shore. Defeat the last group of Red Templars to complete the quest.
- 512 XP
- 200 Influence
- 2 Power
- Unlocks Restore the Port on the Storm Coast operation
- Once the quest is completed, a new landmark appears on the map. It is labelled the same as the landmark found earlier in the quest, Daerwin's Mouth. The claimable landmark uses the Point of Interest map icon, while the one unlocked at the end of the quest uses the Town icon, meaning it can be fast-travelled to.
- Access to Dragon Island via the Row Boat at Daerwin's Mouth.
- 4 Red Lyrium deposits for Varric's companion quest Seeing Red
- Daerwin's Mouth landmark
- Dwarven Banner Crown, in a box in one of the rooms on the lower level of the first building found after the Daerwin's Mouth landmark
- One of the Elven Artifacts sensed by Solas (see Measuring the Veil quest), in the passage to the broken bridge from the lower level of the first building found after the '"Daerwin's Mouth landmark