Razikale is the Tevinter Dragon of Mystery. Worshiped by the Tevinter Imperium of old like her siblings, she is an enormous draconic figure of immense power. The current Circle Tower in Minrathous was once a Temple dedicated to this Old God. There was also a temple called Razikale's Reach in the Frostback Basin. In ancient Tevinter, it was thought that the waters of Lake Calenhad carried the blessing of the Dragon of Mystery, and the constellation "Eluvia" was associated with her.
Like the other Old Gods, Razikale endorsed the ancient Tevinter Magisters attempt to reach the Golden City and spoke to the High Priest of Razikale, who used the alias, "The Augur of Mystery" and told them to join in the endeavour. 
During the War against the Elder One, it was widely believed that red lyrium dragon was the next archdemon, though this was disproved later on when no darkspawn horde was seen massing next to the Venatori or Red Templars of Corypheus.
Related Texts Edit
There is a number of ancient Tevinter writings dedicated to Razikale inscribed on the ruins of her temple and other structures in the Frostback Basin. The writings are not included in the Codex.
Tevinter Inscription Edit
- To She Who Winds the Skein of Wisdom, we dedicate this citadel.
- Dragon of Mystery, bestow upon your faithful servants your ineffable truth.
- Grant us eyes to pierce the darkness and souls to bear the wounds of your labyrinth.
Tevinter Inscription Edit
- Silence has fallen.
- Those who call out to her in dreams hear nothing.
- Our letters to the capital go unanswered. No supplies have been sent, and our messengers do not return from the north.
- We are alone.
- Razikale, O Shadow Which Obscures the Path Ahead, deliver your faithful, save us from the silence which devours.
Tevinter Carving Edit
- Dragon of Mystery, return to us, we beg you.
- Your servants falter.
- The paths ahead are lost in darkness, and those who walk them find only ruin.
- Those who should guide us instead wage war upon each other, vying for a throne that does not exist.
- The blood of the sacrifices that seeps into the stone here shall be the only truth we reveal in the end.
See also EditScepter of Razikale
The ancient priesthood of Razikale, Old God of Mystery, once carried staves like this one as badges of office.
Requires: Level 21
Damage: 79-81 Electricity
+9% Critical Chance
+11% Heal on Kill
5% chance to cast Fade Cloak on a hit
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 78
- ↑ Codex entry: Lake Calenhad
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, pp. p.56-57
- ↑ Landmark in the Western Approach - "The Lost Idol"