- Found in Emprise du Lion, Emerald Graves on the Exalted Plains, and in the Lost Temple of Dirthamen. It can be seen growing on the walls, rocks and trees.
- Sold by the merchant in Crestwood for 000000004242 .
- Reward from the war table operation Exalted Plains Resources (if using Josephine or Leliana).
- Reward from the war table operation Bestow Mourning Halla
- Sold at the Winter Palace merchant for 000000004242 (infinite amount).
Once the poison gets into the blood, it causes a painful calcification that turns the surface skin stone grey... and that's only the first symptom. In addition, it's primarily found in marshes and remote areas of deep vegetation, so there is often danger in finding rashvine patches, even aside from that in collecting it.
Fortunately (or unfortunately, if one happens to be a witless apprentice), rashvine has a number of useful applications: salves that harden the skin or otherwise provide protection, not to mention being one of the primary ingredients for Antivan fire. My advice? Use thick gloves and carry a sword.—From Herbology in Thedas by Master Ilian Gravire
—From Codex entry: Rashvine
- Needed for the quests:
- Ingredient in:
- Antivan Fire (when fully upgraded)
- Cold Resistance Tonic (when fully upgraded)
- Electrical Resistance Tonic (when fully upgraded)
- Fire Resistance Tonic (when fully upgraded)
- Regeneration Potion (when fully upgraded)
- Rock Armor Tonic (when fully upgraded)
- Spirit Resistance Tonic (when fully upgraded)