Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quake is Shale's talent from the Pulverizing Blows tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Area of effect is a 5m radius self-centered sphere.
- Quake generates three shockwaves dealing
(27 + 0.3 * Strength) physical damage each.
- The shockwaves may also stun enemies for 5s if they fail a physical resistance check, which is triggered by each wave separately. Otherwise, they are just knocked back.
- Friendly fire possible.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Upgrades Pulverizing Blows, providing +3 armor penetration whenever that mode is active.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- It's one of the best early game Shale talents (it starts with Quake learned): works great both as a crowd control tool, and as a mass damage-dealer.
- Quake damage is affected by Shale's strength only.
See also Edit