Quake is Shale's talent from the Pulverizing Blows tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Area of effect is a 5m radius self-centered sphere.
- Quake generates three shockwaves dealing
(27 + 0.3 * Strength) physical damage each.
- The shockwaves may also stun enemies for 5s if they fail a physical resistance check, which is triggered by each wave separately. Otherwise, they are just knocked back.
- Friendly fire possible.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Upgrades Pulverizing Blows, providing +3 armor penetration whenever that mode is active.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- It's one of the best early game Shale talents (it starts with Quake learned): works great both as a crowd control tool, and as a mass damage-dealer.
- Quake damage is affected by Shale's strength only.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.