- Physical damage: 1.7x base damage
- Physical force: 2x
- Pinning chance: 80% vs. normal enemies
- Duration: 8s
| Rapid Pinning Shot|| Upgrade |
| The archer can now use Pinning Shot more frequently, and affected enemies are held immobile for long period. |
Duration: +2s (total: 10s)
Cooldown: -5s (total. 15s)
| Disorienting Shot|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 8
Requires:3 points in Archery
| The damage inflicted by Pinning Shot becomes so severe that it often leaves enemies unable to defend themselves. |
Physical damage: +0.85x (total: 2.55x)
DISORIENT chance: 100%
- Activation is a fixed stamina value.
- If you upgrade Pinning Shot with Disorienting Shot, the disoriented status is only inflicted if the target is pinned.
- Any damage inflicted after the target is pinned/disoriented removes the pinned/disoriented status.
- Since damage from bleeding, elemental runes, Deathroot Toxin and Elemental Weapons is inflicted after the target is pinned, having any of those on the archer automatically removes the pinned/disoriented status after less than a second. This mechanic makes the ability unwieldy for cross-class combos and crowd control.