- See BioWare's Dragon Age Patches for the latest patch for Dragon Age: Origins.
- See Witch Hunt#Patch for information on the Witch Hunt 1.1 patch.
- marks changes that are especially helpful to players.
- is used to highlight changes that removed an exploitable bug from the game.
- denotes changes that will noticeably affect gameplay.
Patch 1.05 Edit
Release date: 28 November 2011 (PC Version patch)
General Fixes Edit
- Downloadable content will properly authenticate once installed.
- Fixed an issue where some users with DirectX10-era video cards were experiencing significant lag within menus and interfaces as well as sudden spikes in area load times.
Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition Fixes Edit
- The Ultimate Edition installer for the EA Download Manager (EADM) version of the game was placing the CD-Key in the wrong location in the Windows registry. EADM has been replaced with EA's Origin system and this error has been corrected in the new Origin installer. For those who purchased and installed the Ultimate Edition via EADM, the Patch 1.05 installer will copy that CD-Key into the correct Windows registry location.
Patch 1.04 Edit