Paivel is a hahren, or elder, of the Sabrae clan.
Dragon Age II Edit
Dragon Age: Origins Edit
- Paivel will recite a poem about the ancient elven practice of uthenera:
- Swiftly do stars burn a path across the sky,
- Hast'ning to place one last kiss upon your eye.
- Tenderly land enfolds you in slumber,
- Softening the rolling thunder.
- Dagger now sheathed, bow no longer tense.
- During this, your last hour, only silence.
- Paivel: "Children, hear of the fall of the Dales! Hear the tale of what makes you Dalish. Would you care to begin, da'len?"
- The Warden: "Well, children, it starts with a mommy and daddy elf..."
- Paivel: "(Ahem) Let us start with the history that makes us Dalish. When we were slaves."
- Sarel will tell a Dalish Warden that Paivel was old even when he was a da'len.
- Merrill will tell Varric that he reminds her of Paivel in party banter.