- For the creature talent, see Overwhelm (monster).
Overwhelm is a talent in Dragon Age: Origins.
An ability available with Master Shapeshifter: Spider Shape or Bear Shape.
- Requires active ability: Spider Shape or Bear Shape.
- Activation base is in mana.
- This talent generates an auto-hit.
- Overwhelm only works against standard-sized humanoids: humans, elves, dwarves, Qunari, hurlocks, and genlocks.
- It can be interrupted by ability or spell which freeze, paralyze, stun, or knock down the shapeshifter during the repeated attack sequence.
- Cannot be used in Tactics.
See also Edit