- For the creature talent, see Overwhelm (monster).
Overwhelm is a dog talent in Dragon Age: Origins.
- The mabari knocks down the target for 5s, dealing normal attack damage 5 times.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- In addition to damage-based threat, this talent generates 50 threat upon activation, and then 50 more threat every 0.5s, to a total of 550 additional threat.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- This talent uses the same script as Overwhelm (monster).
- Overwhelm affects the target regardless of the target's physical resistance. Indomitable does not grant immunity to Overwhelm.
- Overwhelm only works against standard sized humanoids: humans, elves, dwarves, Qunari, hurlocks, genlocks, and shrieks.
- It is possible to stop Overwhelm if the mabari is paralyzed, stunned, knocked down or otherwise incapacitated during the 5s attack sequence.
- Some enemies may continue dealing damage even after being stunned.
See also Edit