- "The Maker sustain and preserve us all. Watch over our sons, husbands, and fathers and bring them safely back to us."
Oriana is described as a lovely woman who was born into a rich Antivan trading family. During the Human Noble Origin, she is located in Fergus' room, where she and Oren are saying their goodbyes to Fergus when you are sent to find him. The Human Noble's parents then join and they all share a intimate moment with each other.
|Click here to reveal spoilers|
for Dragon Age: Origins.
- Oriana: "In Antiva, a woman fighting in battle would be ... unthinkable."
- Fergus: "Is that so? I always heard Antivan women were dangerous."
- Oriana: "With kind words and poison only, my husband."
- Fergus: "This from the woman who serves me my tea."
- She is from Antiva, but does not have as heavy an accent as Zevran. This may indicate that she has been away from Antiva for some time. In German, Polish and Russian game versions, Oriana mentions Calabria to be her birthplace.
- In another BioWare game Mass Effect 2 there is also a character named Oriana, who is the younger sister of Miranda Lawson.