Delivered: one cabinet suitable for a lady's curiosities, if resources should be spent on such things.
(Below, a comment and journal entries by Sera. Also, doodles of Sera with her tongue out.)
Eat it, Morrisss. Stuff needs a place.
- Banner. Circle. Soft.
- Lizard. (Scratched out). Rough and weird.
- Halla. Fake. Real ones stink.
- Cards. Little Worlds.
- Cup. Shit Goblet.
- Bottle. Warden. Strong.
- Bottle. Tevinter. Piss weak.
- Stupid sword. (There's a small bloodstain.)
- Silk. Bolts, not arrow-bolts. Soft! Make something!
- I think that minstrel Maryden is chatting me up. The song is creepy.
- If Sera approves of a faithful Inquisitor:
- Religious book. It's working for Lord/Lady Inquisitor, read it (scratched out). Bored.
- Get Giselle to explain it (scratched out). Bored.
- Sit in garden and think about it (scratched out). Bored.
- Drink to Andraste.
- If Sera approves of a non-faithful Inquisitor:
- Lord/Lady Inquisitor not-Herald of no Maker? Maybe he/she's right (scratched out).
- Get book. University shit (scratched out). Bored.
- Ask Leliana. Visions? Questions (scratched out)? Too many birds.
- Drink to Andraste.
- If Sera and the Inquisitor talked on the roof:
- Make good cookies for Inquisitor (scratched out).
- Buy good cookies for Inquisitor (scratched out).
- Buy pie, don't throw it (scratched out).
- If the Inquisitor told Sera she was interested in her:
- Use silk for her! Underpants (scratched out). Tit thing (scratched out). Scarf (scratched out).
- Silk is stupid. Get book to sew better. (scratched out).
- Silk comes out of a worm's arse! Yuck!
- That book she reads. Why's it good? Soooo long (scratched out).
- Stupid book. Didn't cry.
After completing A Woman Who Wants for Nothing:
- Got best gift.
- Made her purr.
- If Inquisitor is a Dwarf:
- Book. Learn dwarf stuff for her. It's all small! (Sketch of Sera as a giant, <first name> laughing on her shoulder.)
- If Inquisitor is an Elf:
- Book. Read elfy stuff for her (scratched out).
- Maybe wine?
- If Inquisitor is a Human:
- Book. Learn Human stuff for her (scratched out). Every book is human stuff.
- If Inquisitor is a Qunari:
- Book. Learn Qunari stuff for her. It’s all–wow. (Sketch of Sera biting her bottom lip, hard.)
- If Sera confronted the Inquisitor about her nightmares:
- Bit of her hair. Weave into bracelet with beads!
- Get beads (scratched out).
- Get book. Learn to weave (scratched out).
- Pay to get weaving done (scratched out).
- Wear it every day
After completing Here Lies the Abyss:
- Griffon. Warden. Heavy.
After completing Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts:
- Her mask. Big Head.
- His mask. Tight Face.
- De Launcet corset lacing. Snip-boing-floppity!
(A doodle of a googly-eyed face with a peculiar mousta – that's not a face!)
- If Inquisitor danced with Sera at the end of Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts:
- Music sheets. The song from that night in Halam. I danced. She danced. We danced. (Sketch of Sera and <first name> twirling on a dance floor.)
- If Inquisitor agrees to go with Sera at the end of Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts:
- Mug. From that night at Halam. Her Lips touched it.
After obtaining What Pride Had Wrought:
- Saving the world soon. Weird. I will kick Coryphy-tit in every ball he has.
After completing Doom Upon All the World:
- If Sera and the Inquisitor are not friends:
- Saved it!
- Sera is a hero and also Lord/Lady <first name> <last name> did some things.
(A drawing of Sera staring down a high dragon while the Inquisitor claps.)
- If Sera and the Inquisitor are friends:
- Sera and Lord/Lady <first name> <last name> Importius Fnord are big bloody heroes.
(A drawing of Sera and <first name> raising bottles while riding a high dragon that breathes flaming sharks? Also the dragon farted a cloud that looks like Corypheus.)
- If the Inquisitor romanced Sera:
- Lady <first name> <last name> is my <nickname>.
- We're heroes. Sera and <first name> are Heroes.
(A drawing of a sunset on a roof with heads on shoulders. And arrow pointing to <first name> says "Good Cookies". Another pointing to Sera says "No Underpants")
- If the Inquisitor did not romance Sera:
- Finally someone fun! I'll call her Widdle!
(A drawing of Sera standing back to back with Dagna. Their weapons seem improbable. And awesome.)