Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Clara heard a rumor that Fairbanks is of noble descent. She believes it and wants proof to show the Council of Heralds. If Fairbanks gains power, she hopes he can do more for the people of the Dales.
- A book found in the timber structure outside of Argon's Lodge (in gallery below)
- An old painting in the gazebo north of Villa Maurel (in gallery below)
- A journal in the locked building south of Villa Maurel (under codex below).
Once found you are instructed to present proof of Fairbanks' nobility to an interested party—either Fairbanks himself or Clara. Doing so will complete the quest.
- 1,324 XP
- 600 Influence
- 2 Power
- If you give the proof to Clara, the war table operation Capitalize on Alliance with Fairbanks will unlock (rewards gold or 60 Influence).
- If you give the proof to Fairbanks, the war table operation Manage Stolen Freemen Property will unlock (rewards 30 influence ).
Vivienne dialog option (When you first acquire the quest and Vivienne is in the party)
Giving the proof to Clara results in:
Giving the proof to Fairbanks results in: