This expensive garment features finely embroidered silk panels and elegant stitching in gold and silver thread.
- Vaughan can drop this if the City Elf chooses to slay him.
- It can also be dropped by the Chamberlain in Redcliffe castle.
- Beyha Joam may drop this clothing during the Five Pages, Four Mages battle.
- When encountering Marjolaine on the quest Leliana's Past if you choose to not let her get away alive she may drop this item.
- At the end of the quest The Trial of Crows, if you choose to attack Master Ignacio there is a chance that he'll drop this clothing.
- If Oghren is paired with Sten or Zevran during Captured! they both will be wearing Noble Clothing.
- The Silk Merchant sells eight different types of noble clothing. However the inventory of the Dwarf Noble is emptied (with the exception of DLC items) once the A Noble Expedition is over.
- Adria in Vigil's Keep drops the female version of these.
- There are several different appearances for nobles' clothing (for both humans/elves and dwarves); all have the same description but not the same value. Here is the possible value of various versions of Noble Clothing found in the game: 51, 48, 47, 43, 39, 35
- On the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game when the Noble Clothing is given to Sten it turns into a bright peach colored outfit.
- Xbox 360: The version looted from Beyha Joam changes color after being stored in the Warden’s Keep chest – on females, to a faded/rosy-nude champagne color, with golden details (corset, wrist, hem, etc) and a brownish red (underskirt) – overall resembles the Chantry Robes color scheme. On males, while arguably less drastic, also switches to a palette of muted brown tones, unlike the original's more vivid shades of green/red. Despite the color changes, the altered version keeps all of the original's texture, details and the same glossy quality.
Check Beyha Joam for the original colors. Also, during the Landsmeet, both male and female versions of the original can be seen. I have added a screenshot of the changed version, though I no longer have a save file containing this item in its original colors and lack a similar screenshot, if nothing else, for comparison's sake.
Tested: the change seems to be irreversible (unless reverting to a save prior to storage) and will not continue to change into different color combinations: despite time stored and leveling (which would affects other items in tiers, but doesn’t seem to be the case here).
Tested: several times on the version looted from Marjolaine, and the same does not occur. On the Xbox 360, the look of Marjolaine's version is the same as seen worn by Arlessa Isolde, Habren, as well as on many other nobles.
Developer ID Codes Edit
Here are the various item ID codes for the versions of the Noble Clothing:
See also Edit
The practical Fereldans are partial to plain garments such as these. They are constructed of sturdy fabric and are trimmed with only the simplest of embellishments.
Robes of this kind are worn by the brothers and sisters of the Chantry.