Myaja who can be found in the Proving Grounds is involved not only in the arena fight but also in A Lord's Trust: The First Task if the Warden sides with Lord Harrowmont. Myaja keeps some love letters written by Revelka Aeducan to Baizyl, one of Harrowmont's fighters, and is blackmailing him with those.
She is keeping the letters in a chest in her room, but the key can be stolen or the locks picked.If the Warden fights against Lucjan and her and wins, they will both admit they learned a lot from fighting against the Warden. If the Warden fights the proving on behalf of Harrowmont and gives the throne to him as well as part of A Paragon of Her Kind quest, Myaja and Lucjan will attack the Warden, should the latter go back to the Proving area and initiates a conversation.
- Although referred to as being part of the warrior caste numerous times it is revealed in dialog with the Proving Master that Myaja's mother was a smith which, under the rules of the dwarven caste system, would make her a smith as well.
- Myaja: "May the Stone honor you..."
- Lucjan: "...when you fall."
- Myaja: "We were born together. We fight together. We'll die together."
- Lucjan: "The ancestors gave us one soul, but two bodies. Everything we do, we do together."
- The Warden: "Everything? You mean even...?"
- Lucjan: "That's a little personal, don't you think?"
- Myaja: "Unless you want to find out?"