Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ring was originally owned by Flemeth and it was given to Morrigan so Flemeth could keep track of her.
Morrigan claimed to have altered the magic before giving it to the Warden. The ring allows Morrigan to sense the Warden and find his location. When asked if the ring does anything else, she will state that it's a link between two people, it may work in both ways but she cannot confirm whether The Warden can actually use it to sense Morrigan in return.The ring's relevance appears twice: when the Warden gets captured by Ser Cauthrien, Morrigan will tell Arl Eamon that she knows where the Warden is being held. The second appearance is in the epilogue: if Morrigan is romanced, and her proposal is accepted, the Warden will sense that Morrigan feels sorrow and regret for what has transpired.
- Upon entering one of the locations to acquire items for the scrying ritual, Ariane spots the Warden fiddling with his ring finger. Ariane comments on the fact – at which point the Warden explains his attachment to it (based on the player's response).
- Later at the Eluvian, if the Warden asks Morrigan why she hadn't already left prior to his arrival, she explains that she could feel his approach because of the ring.
- When the Warden says "fine, hand it over" you do not receive the ring. This can be solved by saying "thank you for the gift" (you may have to say everything else available except for refusing the ring).
It is possible to receive the ring twice.
- Romance Leliana and Morrigan at the same time. When Morrigan tells you to make a choice and you choose Morrigan, she will then tell you about the ring and give it to you. If you talk to her again right after that, the dialogue will repeat, giving you the second ring.
- ps3 Similarly, if you accept the ring and then break up with Morrigan to side with Leliana, it is possible to get the ring again if you restart the romance with Morrigan by completing one of her gift quests (Grimoire or Mirror) and approval is high enough.
- pcxbox360 This can also be done by simply immediately selling the first ring to Bodahn Feddic in the party camp and going back to Morrigan. She will repeat the speech and you will receive another ring.