Unlocked upon activating ten elven artifacts.
Operation text Edit
You have activated a number of the elven artifacts used to detect the magical energies of the Veil. Individually, such readings have been helpful. If we can coordinate measurements of all the artifacts simultaneously, however, I believe we may be able to uncover rifts that may not even have opened yet.
Adviser suggestions Edit
- If the Inquisition forces are stretched thin, nobles in the area will happily ensure the safety of our mages.
- Not participating in this mission.
- I can deploy soldiers with the mages to ensure their safety.
The experiment was a success, and these readings are remarkable. By overlaying the relative strength of the Veil over maps of Orlais and Ferelden, I have extrapolated points where small rifts are more likely to develop. This should let us deploy Inquisition forces more wisely while still protecting people who would otherwise be threatened by demons.
In addition, I have located one node of possible interest in the Hinterlands, a very large rift that has not yet opened. It may be worth investigating the area.
- 120 Influence
- What Lies Dormant quest becomes available
- What Lies Dormant simply appears in the Journal on completion of this operation. There is no notification and no need to speak with Solas to trigger the next step.