Lightning Cage is a mage ability from the Storm tree in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Electric damage: 50% weapon damage
- Upgrades Static Cage
- Any damaging hit (basic attack or abilities) inside the cage will create extra lightning bolt, except ongoing damage, such as from Blizzard, burning status, or poisons.
- Damage strength of the lightning bolt is based on the attacking weapon, which triggered the extra bolt, not the original caster's staff.
- For a trapped group, use an Area of Effect ability for maximum effect, such as Explosive Shot, Firestorm, Immolate, or Mark of the Rift.
- For a single tough opponent, activate quick multiple attacks in short duration, i.e. Energy Barrage, Firestorm, Hail of Arrows, Hidden Blades, Leaping Shot, Lunge and Slash, Mark of the Rift, Spinning Blades, Thousand Cuts, Throwing Blades, Twin Fangs, or Whirlwind.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.