- This article is about the song. For the DLC, see Leliana's Song. For the DLC album soundtrack, see Dragon Age: Origins - Soundtrack.
"Leliana's Song" is written by award-winning composer Inon Zur, and sung by singer-songwriter Aubrey Ashburn.
Upon returning to the party camp when the Warden has completed the Nature of the Beast quest, Leliana will start a conversation with them. She will explain how she feels about the presence of death all around and will refer to an Elven ballad sung at her mother's funeral.
|Leliana sings this at camp after the Nature of the Beast quest.|
- Main article: Codex entry: In Uthenera
hahren na melana sahlin
elder your time is come
- The song is misspelled in the official soundtrack as "Lelianna's Song" while Leliana is written with one single n.
- Leliana's voice in-game is a light, gentle and "girly" voice whereas Ashburn's voice is more soprano-oriented and more pronounced.
- Part of this song plays at the end of the Dalish Elf Origin as the Warden says farewell to the clan.
- Merrill recites this song in the ritual at the altar on Sundermount.