Corpse of Missionary Rigby
- As you're looking at the dead men hanged from the fallen tree, go left and after engaging some darkspawn you should see a fight between a pack of wolves and a few darkspawn.
- You should now see a corpse of Missionary Rigby. As you pick up Codex entry: Rigby's Last Will and Testament, you will be given the quest.
- Head as far west as you can, then proceed northward and you should see some ruins. At the base, there is a chest containing Codex entry: Signs of the Chasind and a Hidden Cache (in the bonfire). Note that the area will be guarded by darkspawn when first discovered.
- Now you have two options:
- The first part of this quest has to be completed before leaving the Korcari Wilds because after that the Korcari Wilds are no longer available.
If you chose to take the lockbox, bring it to Jetta in the chantry in Redcliffe. Upon giving the lockbox to her, she assumes the fate of her husband, and kindly thanks you.
Giving Jetta the lockbox grants you no money or XP, so keeping the contents is the most profitable choice. You can still inform her about her husband's and son's fate at the chantry, but you can't give her the Beloved Amulet. Presumably, the decision of keeping the contents of the lockbox for yourself includes that item.