Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hawke and the party will be ambushed during the nighttime in Hightown by the Invisible Sisters. After defeating the attackers, Hawke can search the leader's body for the map, which will mark the location of the Suspicious House on the corner of the street that leads to the Red Light district.
Enter the Suspicious House and defeat the gang and its leader. While their leader, "Gracious" Gillian Winger, is a rogue archer, members of the Invisible Sisters are comprised of:
Pulling a few enemies at a time into the chamber where your party enters will not only serve as an excellent choke point (by Act 2 you should have many abilities to take advantage of this) to eliminate them, it is also far enough away from the bulk of the enemy to drop out of combat, allowing you to recover and save. These two tactics allow you to gradually whittle Gillian's support down to nothing before she ever joins the battle, as she's stationed at the very top of the staircase.
Hawke can now walk around Hightown at night without the threat of ambushes from the Invisible Sisters.
- 500 XP
- A Friend only appears at night, in the back room of The Hanged Man. She will continue to give out rewards each time the player clears out a band of thugs in the subsequent side quests.
- Like all nighttime gang quests, several waves of enemies will not appear unless you change area and come back. Additionally, the hideout location will be revealed even if 1-2 groups of gang members have not been cleared (so as not to be rendered impossible to complete if another quest NPC is currently blocking a group from spawning in a specific location).
- Be cautious when attempting to complete this quest after also accepting Sketchy on the Details. The presence of the Denerim Avengers in Hightown at night does not prevent the sisters from spawning and vice versa: they will both attack the party simultaneously in the Hightown Square.
- The name of the quest is a play on the phrase "Ladies' Night Out".
- pcps3xbox360 Sometimes an Invisible Sister may become stuck at the Merchant's Guild area of the district; she will be located behind one of the small statues on either side of the door in the northeast corner of the courtyard. Failure to kill her will prevent other groups from being summoned.