- “If I asked my men to apprehend you, they'd all run and cry big, sobby tears in their courtesan's bosoms and leave me all alone to be skewered.”
Dragon Age: Origins Edit
He offers the quest Pearls Before Swine, asking that the White Falcons be removed from the Pearl without killing them. If you choose to kill the White Falcons, when you next meet him he will be furious at you and not give you a reward. At that point you have the option to kill him and his group. Killing him, or leaving him alive but not completing Pearls Before Swine in the manner he requested, will prevent you from receiving the Crimson Oars quest.He can be seen fighting at your side after you convince the mercenaries to leave The Pearl, when he will dual wield a longsword and a dagger.
The Darkspawn Chronicles Edit
- "And people actually voluntarily attack you? Are they just stupid?"
- "I said beat down, not kill. Let me make that really clear. Not on fire, or exploded, or Maker knows whatever type of grisly death you can dream up. ...Sorry, used to giving orders to my boys. Just leave them breathing, and I'll be happy."
- "When I receive new men, it's find out that they are illegitimate, undisciplined and foolish sons of this or that lord."
- He refers once to his superior, a guard captain who authorizes him to use deadly force against the Crimson Oars mercenaries.
- In The Darkspawn Chronicles he guards the Palace District rather than his jurisdiction which is the Market District.
- Being armed with both longsword and waraxe it is suggested that he has acquired the Dual-Weapon Mastery talent from the Dual Weapon Training tree