Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kordillus II succeeded to the throne in the middle of the Second Blight. Unlike his father, he did little to strengthen anyone's position in the face of the darkspawn hordes, and by the time the Blight came to an end, entire villages had been destroyed and many lives lost. He didn’t possess the political savvy of his father either, and 20 years into his rule, the Anderfels declared its independence. However, while Orlais steadily lost territory, the Chantry continued to spread rapidly, aided by the Grey Wardens as the Second Blight wound down. In one of his last acts as Emperor, Kordillus II aided Divine Renata in the destruction of the Dales during the Exalted March, in spite of his father's close friendship with the elven Inquisitor Ameridan. Despite his failings as a ruler, Kordillus II remained in power well into old age, with a reign of over 60 years.
After he passed away at a very old age, Kordilius II was succeeded by Empress Jeaneve I.
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 67
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 2, pp. pg 20
- ↑ Mike Searly. "Traveler's Guide: Thedas History Timeline". Dragon Age: Origins: Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide.
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 157
- ↑ As revealed in a conversation between the elven Inquisitor and Ameridan in the Jaws of Hakkon DLC