Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knotwood Hills is a location in the western Amaranthine which is named after the dead, gnarled trees that dominate the landscape.
The hills in this location are inhospitable and barren, in striking contrast to the fertile farmland of the rest of the arling of Amaranthine. Violent rock slides on the craggy slopes of the Knotwood Hills have claimed untold lives over the years; there are also stories of sinkholes appearing in ground that seemed stable moments before. Rumor has it that a section of the Deep Roads runs under the hills, and that the structure of these old tunnels is starting to deteriorate. Few men are brave enough, or foolish enough, to investigate the truth.
Quests EditLast of the Legion The Long-Buried Past Lucky Charms
- 1 x Bereskarn (Ghoul, Lieutenant)
- 6 x Deepstalker (Deepstalker, Critter)
- 1 x Deepstalker leader (Deepstalker, Normal)
- 3 x Hurlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1 x Hurlock alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- 2 x Hangman - Found at the top of the hill before crossing the bridge, they had just hanged a man who they accused of adultery. They will attack when approached.
Notable items Edit
Plot items:Micah's Lucky Deer Foot
A deer foot hangs from a piece of twine.
, source: Bag Discarded Letter
An old letter, smudged with dirt.
, source: Chest
Fereldan youths sometimes try eating madcap bulbs. They rarely repeat the experience.
x2 Rashvine Nettle
This plant burns the skin, but surprisingly not the tongue. It has no flavor whatsoever.
x1 Hirol's Lava Burst
"It tastes like burning." Brewed exclusively in Kal'Hirol.
, source: Chest
Codex entries EditCodex entry: Darran Lyle's Missive — source: Discarded Letter
- ps3xbox360It is possible for your character to "fall off" the stairs and get stuck in the rocks underneath. If this happens, simply switch character and move away from the stairs.