Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knight-Commanders living in Circles work closely with First Enchanters, they oversee apprentice mages taking their Harrowing and can suggest the Right of Annulment to the Chantry when they feel it is necessary.
If they decide that a threat takes priority over watching the mages, Knight-Commanders have the power to send templars serving under them away from their Circle tower to defend a nation or city against invaders. The duties and level of power of those residing in the open world are unknown. However, Knight-Commander Tavish states it is in their power to conduct their own Exalted Marches if they deem it appropriate.
A Knight-Captain, though lower-ranking, has the authority to relieve a Knight-Commander of duty if they overstep their bounds. The same right is held by Divine and Grand Clerics who may act on the suggestions of the order of the Seekers of Truth.
Known Knight-Commanders Edit
- Carsten (Starkhaven, Free Marches)
- Delrin Barris (depending on the Inquisitor's choices) 
- Eron (White Spire, Orlais)
- Gervasio (Antiva City, Antiva)
- Greagoir (Kinloch Hold, Ferelden)
- Guylian  (Gallows, Kirkwall)
- Glavin (Denerim, Ferelden)
- Harrith (Redcliffe Village, Ferelden)
- Martel (Val Royeaux, Orlais)
- Meredith Stannard (Gallows, Kirkwall)
- Marteu, (Montsimmard, Orlais)
- Reiner, (Starkhaven, Free Marches)
- Tavish (Denerim, Ferelden)
- Ilyas Berasa (Rivain)
- Brycen, (Hasmal, Free Marches)
- Cullen Rutherford (Gallows, Kirkwall)
Codex entries EditCodex entry: Knight-Commander Greagoir Codex entry: Knight-Commander Meredith
See also EditKnight-Commander's Helm
Varies (Tier 1-7)
Requires: 22 strength
+5 physical resistance Knight Commander's Plate
Silverite (Tier 6)
Requires: 39 strength
+40% spell resistance
+10 mental resistance Knight-Commander's Shield
Varies (Tier 1-7)
Requires: 18 strength
Strength modifier: 1.00 Knight-Commander Longbow
Requires: Level 18
+20 Damage vs. Demons
+15% Armor Penetration
+27% Guard Damage Bonus Magehunter
The third time the Right of Annulment was invoked on a Circle of Magi, in 3:09 Towers, Knight-Commander Gervasio of Antiva killed all of the city's mages for demonic possession. However, a massacre may have already occurred at the hands of Knight-Captain Nicolas, with the Right invoked as cover-up. The Seekers of Truth later apprehended Ser Nicholas, who had left the order to kill mages and admitted to having murdered over a hundred.
Requires: Level 17
+30% Front Defense
+12% Magic Defense
+8% Spirit Resistance
On hit: gain 3 guard
- ↑ If he survives Champions of the Just and the War table missions Save Val Colline from the Venatori, Have Ser Barris Lead Against Demons, and Investigate Man Accused of Abomination are subsequently completed, the Inquisitor promotes Barris for his valorous actions.
- ↑ Dragon Age: Asunder
- ↑ Magehunter
- ↑ Codex entry: History of Kirkwall: Chapter 4
- ↑ Alistair - Official Dragon Age Wiki
- ↑ Codex entry: Hierarchy of the Circle
- ↑ Aegis of the Order