The Followers of She are trying to take over Lowtown (Night). Killing the majority of them will reveal the location of their lair and leader.
Note: Does not become available right away, unlike the other two quests in this act. The player has to complete other quests and return later before the enemies will begin appearing.
You can now walk around Lowtown at night without being ambushed by cultists.
Lord Bearing's Wall
Requires: Weapon and Shield
+10 fortitude (dropped by Hanker)
Requires: Dual Weapon
Damage: 42 physical damage
(78 per second)
+10% critical damage
Immunity to knockback
25% chance to reduce attack speed
25% chance to reduce movement speed (dropped by Hanker)
Gold Silver Bronze
- 500 XP
- Random loot
- A Friend only appears at night, in the back room of The Hanged Man. She will continue to give out rewards each time the player clears out a band of thugs in the subsequent side quests.
- Like all nighttime gang quests, several waves of enemies will not appear unless you change area and come back. Also like all other such quests, the hideout location will be revealed even if 1-2 groups of gang members have not been cleared (so as not to be rendered impossible to complete if another quest npc is curretly blocking a group from spawning in a specific location).
- The name of the desire demon, Hanker, is a verb used to express desire.
- Kind of Want is an internet term often used as a reply to images of attractive people. This may refer to the appearance of the Desire Demon.
- The cultists' name "Followers of She" may be reference to fantasy novel She: A History of Adventure by Henry Rider Haggard where primitive races follow the sorceress queen Ayesha who is simply referred to as "She".
- pcps3xbox360 The player may have to move around the hideout and all its small side areas repeatedly to get all of the enemies to appear.