Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quests EditLast of the Legion Bombs Away! Heart of the Forest
- Corrupted spider (Ghoul, Normal)
- Disciple scout (Darkspawn, Lieutenant) - it will instruct the hurlocks to "ignore the shadows (apparitions) and kill the intruders."
- Genlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Genlock alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Genlock emissary (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Golem master (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Invading hurlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
- Hurlock (Darkspawn, Critter and Normal)
- Hurlock alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Hurlock emissary (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- Stone golem (Golem, Lieutenant) - if activated by the golem master
Note: Any stone golems, which have not been activated, will automatically crumble down when the golem master is killed and can be looted then.
Special objects Edit
- An Inert golem is located on the long stairwell between the entrance chamber and the antechamber. The Warden-Commander will automatically use the Golem control rod (should they have it) when they interact with it.
Note: The activated golem will proceed to the next room, defeat the darkspawn there, and return to its alcove. However, it can get stuck in the doorway or corridor if a party member or pet blocks it, preventing it from assisting the Wardens.
- x16 Pressure Plates (30 XP difficulty)
Notable items EditCracked Breastplate
This armor has been split down the middle, but a skilled craftsman might be able to repair it.
, source: Pile of bones Flawless Ruby
Rubies of such perfect cut and quality are exceedingly rare.
, source: Golem master Golem Control Rod
Dwarven runes are engraved all over this rod.
, source: Golem master Gravity Trap Plans, source: Scrolls Lyrium Ring
An unusual ring of unrefined lyrium, toxic to most living creatures.
, source: Chest Lyrium Sand
Grains of lyrium, ground coarse.
, source: Lyrium-infused skeleton Masterpiece Cold Iron Rune Tracing, source: Scrolls Masterpiece Immunity Rune Tracing, source: Chest Masterpiece Paralyze Rune Tracing, source: Scrolls Paragon Cold Iron Rune Tracing, source: Scrolls Paragon Immunity Rune Tracing, source: Chest Paragon Paralyze Rune Tracing, source: Scrolls Shattered Maul
The head of this maul has come loose, although a craftsman could likely fix it.
, source: Hurlock emissary Staff of Vigor
Volcanic Aurum (Tier 9)
Requires: 46 magic
Damage: 7.20 (Physical)
Armor penetration: 50.00
+1 to health regeneration in combat
+10 spellpower, source: Hurlock emissary