Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you chose to abandon Redcliffe during A Village Under Siege then this quest will be unavailable. However, if you activate this quest before arriving in Redcliffe, then it is still possible to do this quest and abandon Redcliffe if you so choose.
There are two options here:
- Give the potions to Knight-Commander Harrith (located by the Windmill in Redcliffe Village), and move on. The quest seems to take the 10 least powerful Lyrium potions you have, so it would be wise to have at least 10 Lesser Lyrium Potions in your inventory, otherwise completing the quest may cost you more silver in raw ingredients than you earn.
- Inform Knight-Commander Tavish, located in the Denerim Market District, about the illegal dealings. He will still take the potions as evidence.
Return to any representative of the Mages' Collective for a reward.
- The reward is, regardless of the path chosen, 1 and 175 XP.
- Betraying the Collective by choosing Tavish on this quest prevents the Defending the Collective quest from being accessible.
- It is still possible to side with Knight-Commander Tavish after completing the quest with Knight-Commander Harrith. In this case he will take 10 more lyrium potions and a "note" from you and reward you with an additional 1 and an appropriate amount of XP (although the quest log will remain unaltered).
- If the player chooses to hand in the lyrium potions to Tavish first, the option to hand in any to Harrith will disappear. It is not known if this is a bug or not.