Brogan Dace (brother)
He has a growing reputation for getting difficult tasks done. An elite veteran of many Deep Roads expeditions, Jerrik has survived The Battle of Umgol Hale, The Last Stand of Paerin Aeducan, and was pivotal in the recent campaign that pushed the darkspawn from Orzammar's mining tunnels out past Caridin's Cross.
Jerrik Dace favors fighting with a longsword and dagger. Piotin Aeducan calls Jerrik a stalwart ally and implacable foe, adding that "you'd be wise to make sure he's the former." Dace is always accompanied by Snug, the faithful bronto that he nursed back to health on his first military campaign. Snug is fiercely loyal, surprisingly intelligent, and rarely leaves his master's side.
Rumors persist that when Anwer Dace dies, House Dace may support Jerrik over Lord Ronus Dace's son, Mandar. Certainly, these two dwarves are bitter rivals, having fought multiple times in the arena with Jerrik always emerging victorious. This rivalry may be connected to several assassination attempts on Jerrik, from which he survived with apparent ease.
Recently, Jerrik Dace sought the aid of the Grey Wardens on an urgent matter. All he would tell others is that he's mounting a small, nimble expedition to find his missing brother, Brogan, who is lost in the Deep Roads. Some say he's in fact mounting an expedition to find the fabled halls of Amgarrak Thaig, but few believe such an outlandish notion.
Initial statistics Edit
|Weapons|| Dumat's Spine|
Varies (Tier 7-9)
Requires: 35 strength
Critical chance: 3.40%
Armor penetration: 4.50
Strength modifier: 1.00
+0.75/+1.5 stamina regeneration in combat
+25% critical/backstab damage Dumat's Claw
Dragonbone (Tier 7)
Requires: 30 dexterity
Critical chance: 4.80%
Armor penetration: 8.00
Strength modifier: 0.85
|Armor|| Quicksilver Arming Cap|
Hardened (Tier 4)
Requires: 14 strength
+2 cunning Pushback Strikers
Drakeskin (Tier 7)
Requires: 20 strength
+5% melee critical chance Vest of the Nimble
Dragon Wing (Tier 8)
Requires: 22 strength
+1 armor Silverhammer's Tackmasters
Varies (Tier 1-7)
|Accessories|| Fencer's Cinch|
The leather has been dyed a dark blue, highlighted here and there with polished steel rivets. The buckle has been fashioned in the shape of a wolf's head.
+4 attack The High Regard of House Dace
This amulet was given to an esteemed friend of the noble dwarven House Dace for recovering the lost knowledge of Amgarrak.
+7% melee critical chance
+1/+2 stamina regeneration in combat
Chance to avoid missile attacks Ring of Resistance
Made for First Enchanter Irving by the Formari, this heavy domed ring has an otherworldly shimmer.
+1 constitution Ring of the Warrior
This is gold, covered in elven script. Whatever the writing says, it's awfully wordy.
- Due to Snug being classed as a summon, Jerrik will be unable to summon any ranger pets while he is present; however, the Master Ranger talent will increase Snug's stats.
- The BioWare wiki also mentions that Jerrik Dace is the nephew of Lord Anwer Dace which contradicts to an in-game codex entry. It is not known which one of these versions is correct.
- In Dragon Age: Inquisition during the war table operation, Revenge of the Merchants Guild, it is revealed that Jerrik is a member of the Denerim Dwarven Merchants' Guild.
- pcxbox360ps3 If you use Memoirs of the First Wardens on Jerrik he will lose one specialization point (can only choose 2 specializations instead of 3).
- pc At least on PC Jerrik doesn't have as many points distributed in attributes as he should have. On level 20 there are missing 14 points, increasing with higher levels up to 31 points missing on level 35. No change when using the Memoirs of the First Wardens.
- ↑ During the War table mission Revenge of the Merchants Guild it is revealed that House Tethras loaned Jerrik Dace money for the rescue mission.