Pieces of an old Tevinter mosaic are scattered across the Dales. If recovered, they could be reassembled.
Triggers when any mosaic piece from this collection is found.
The mosaic pieces are found around the Dales in the following locations:
- Exalted Plains - at the entrance of the Dead Hand, on the hand itself.
- Exalted Plains - inside the cave at the Dead Hand, on the left-hand side of the main room where the puzzle is located.
- Exalted Plains - in the northern section of the Ancient Baths, on a pier over the water.
- Exalted Plains - directly east of Lindiranae's Fall, on the east side of the rocks overlooking the Eastern Ramparts, near a campfire in a small alcove.
- Exalted Plains - in the final chamber of Unadin Grotto in Var Bellanaris.
- Emerald Graves - in the Veridium Mines
- Emerald Graves - in the personal store room (adjacent to the study) in Villa Maurel. A warrior is required to break the wall to access it.
- Emerald Graves - in Argon's Lodge. It's in a room next to a log pile with a table that has weapons on it in front. On left hand side.
- Emerald Graves - outside the door at the Din'an Hanin landmark
- Emerald Graves - inside of Din'an Hanin.
- Emerald Graves - on a balcony in Chateau d'Onterre. You need to jump out of the bedchamber window onto a ledge then jump to the top of the nearby building on the right.
- Emerald Graves - in Chateau d'Onterre. It is on the left-hand wall in the locked room off the Grand Balcony
Reference Image Edit
Invasion is on the front right wall if you're facing the door out of Skyhold keep.
- 50 XP for each mosaic piece
- 200 Influence for collecting all 12 pieces
- Once all the pieces of the mosaic have been recovered, letting Gatsi translate it unlocks the Codex entry: The Mason's Tales: Invasion.
- The completed mosaic can be viewed on the northwest wall of Skyhold's main hall. Facing the door near Gatsi, it is on the wall 90 degrees to the left.