Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Injury Kit is a usable item in Dragon Age II. It heals one of the user's injuries (and thus some of his maximum health).
- 000000377337 73: Sold by the Formari Herbalist in the Gallows Courtyard.
- 000000471647 16: Sold at Hubert's Fine Goods in Hightown.
- 000000471647 16: Sold at Master Ilen's Shop on Sundermount.
- 000000471647 16: Sold at Emporium's Crafting Materials (The Black Emporium DLC required).
- Like potions, it drops more frequently the fewer you have, with a probability and a cap based on the current difficulty level.
- Unlike Dragon Age: Origins, which had many types of injury kits, there is only one type in Dragon Age II.