Hurl Rock is Shale's talent from the Rock Mastery tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Shale pulls a rock from the ground and hurls it to a target, dealing
70*(1 + 0.01*[strength-10]) physical damage in a 5m radius sphere.
- Creatures in AoE are knocked down unless they pass a physical resistance check vs. Shale's strength.
- Friendly fire possible.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- A very useful crowd control tool. Deals decent damage, too. Friendly fire-capable, so precise aiming is a must.
- Hurl Rock damage is affected by Shale's strength only. Somewhat surprisingly, dexterity does not affect this talent at all.
- The in-game description is wrong about Hurl Rock further increasing ranged critical chance and reducing the aim speed for party members.
See also Edit