Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hurl Rock is Shale's talent from the Rock Mastery tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Shale pulls a rock from the ground and hurls it to a target, dealing
70*(1 + 0.01*[strength-10]) physical damage in a 5m radius sphere.
- Creatures in AoE are knocked down unless they pass a physical resistance check vs. Shale's strength.
- Friendly fire possible.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- A very useful crowd control tool. Deals decent damage, too. Friendly fire-capable, so precise aiming is a must.
- Hurl Rock damage is affected by Shale's strength only. Somewhat surprisingly, dexterity does not affect this talent at all.
- The in-game description is wrong about Hurl Rock further increasing ranged critical chance and reducing the aim speed for party members.
See also Edit