- “Modest in temper, bold in deed” ―House Trevelyan motto
House Trevelyan is a noble family from Ostwick in the Free Marches.
Originating in the dual walled Free Marcher city of Ostwick, the Trevelyans are a noble house noted for their piety and connections within the Chantry and the Templar Order. Younger members of the family are often expected to follow a career in service of the Chantry either as a member of the Chantry itself or as a Templar, regardless of their personal feelings or motivations. Many members of the family presently serve as members of the chantry and the Trevelyans are reliably on a first name basis with most of the Chantry in Ostwick.
In 9:41 Dragon, several members of House Trevelyan attended a Chantry conclave seeking to put an end to the Mage-Templar War. Included among the delegation was the youngest child of Bann Trevelyan, who was sent to assist their relatives or, if a mage, formed a part of the Mage delegation.After a cataclysmic event Trevelyan ended up becoming the Inquisitor, leader of the reformed Inquisition, if chosen by the player.
Known members Edit
- The Inquisitor (If human)
- Lucille - Great-aunt of the human Inquisitor
- Bann Trevelyan - Father of the human Inquisitor
- Lady Osher Lotharn Trevelyan Bayart - A cousin of the human Inquisitor
- Lord Albrecht - A distant relative of the human Inquisitor
- Philliam Bernard Aloicious Trevelyan, better known as Philliam, a Bard!