Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Inquisition needs more prisoner cages to house the growing number of captives.
Collect the following items:Fereldan Lock
Return to any requisition table and craft the item "Prisoner Cages".
Fereldan Lock is a random drop from templars and rebelling mages throughout the Hinterlands. They are hard to find in later part of the game, especially after moving to Skyhold. Reloading a save near the common spawn locations will spawn them eventually.
Possible locations where templars or mages spawn:
- Northwest of Dwarfson's Pass Camp where widow Maura lives.
- North of Dwarfson's Pass Camp, southwest of Astrarium hill side.
Note: The spawn locations mentioned above function very well. Just quicksave and reload until enemies spawn. Repeat the process to farm. ( Post Haven, advanced midgame, all DLC installed )
- Ferelden Templars and Mages in the encampments.
- wandering groups of Templars/Mages in Hinterlands while encampments are still active.
- wedding ring side quest.
- Blackwall's recruitment.
- smugglers guarding Sister Tanner's letter near house sough of Redcliffe.
- Wedding ring quest if you didn't do it before, search the area after defeating the Templars with the ring, should be one other group nearby to kill.
- Unfinished Business (Cassandra's quest, get it by talking to her), from 4 of the groups. The ones in Hinterlands, Emerald Graves, Exalted Plains, Emprise. The Western Approach group has Venatori drops instead.
Note: random mobs in the Hinterlands after Haven are either Venatori or bandits and they don't drop the locks. The Carta mobs in the Deep Roads cave don't drop them either.
- 100 Influence
- 1 Power