- This article is about the quest given in Act 2. For Act 1, see Herbalist's Tasks (Act 1). For Act 3, see Herbalist's Tasks (Act 3).
Harlot's Blush Flower can be found at the Wounded Coast in the northwest corner of the map before the mouth of a cave, just to the east of Magus Tavarin Hall. This is the cave marked for the Search and Rescue quest.
The tattoo ink can be found in a chest at the Dalish camp located at Sundermount. You may need to speak with the Dalish Merchant about the Dalish ink. After he refuses to sell it to you go back towards the entrance to the Dalish Camp and on the right there will be a fire and chest between 2 wagons; the chest should be sparkling.
- 3 and 1000 XP (quest completion).
- Bringing back all three of the requested ingredients and handing them in at once can freeze the quest, making it impossible to complete, and thus forfeiting any possible rewards. Attempting to load a previous save, such as the auto-save from entering the gallows, can sometimes fix this issue.
- Forgetting to turn in the quest in act 2 may result in it being shown in act 3, but not being able to turn it in.
- Varterral may sometimes not be lootable.
- If the Varterral was killed, and its heart looted, before obtaining this quest, the quest's entry in the journal will keep saying that you have to find a Varterral's heart. However, if you get the other two ingredients, you can turn all three in to complete the quest despite the mistaken journal entry.