- Physical damage: 4.5x Base Damage
- Momentarily 0% enemy armour
- Momentarily 0% enemy damage resistance
- Because it sets damage resistance to 0%, it renders damage resistance-reducing abilities, such as Mark of Death and Hex of Torment, useless while it is in effect. ps3
- Even on Nightmare difficulty, the spell does not affect companions within its range. The same goes for Wounds of the Past and Tempest.
- This spell is divided in two waves, with the damage evenly shared between both of them, if one of them triggers a critical, the other will as well, the same applies to the stagger combo, making this spell extremely damaging.
- This spell has a long and gruesome animation in which Hawke impales themself with their staff, this can be a problem when in higher difficulties and surrounded by enemies, therefore it is best to make sure that there are few enemies surrounding Hawke when the spell is cast.
| Paralyzing Hemorrhage|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 15
Requires:4 points in Blood Mage
| Hemorrhage now inflicts more damage and immobilizes some enemies. |
physical damage: +2.25x
500% physical damage vs. STAGGERED enemies
50% paralyze chance vs. normal enemies